We’re a small newspaper company based out of Athens, Ohio. We want to start a publication that caters to the needs of people who are interested in reading independent news.
The brief is too short. Please write an introduction for this article that includes relevant and interesting information about your publication. The length of the article is 1000 words. The article should be written in an informal style. The tone of the article should be serious, but not overly formal. It should also contain some information about you and your publication.
What is write for us?
Write for us is a publishing company that allows average students to contribute to a college news publication. Articles usually range from 1000 to 1200 words and are published monthly. Most articles pertain to local stories with a few national stories being published as well. Write for us only accepts articles by first year college students.
The way it works is pretty simple: We ask students, first year or not, if they have written anything they would like to submit. If their article meets our guidelines, we will publish it on our website with full credit given to the author. We suggest new writers write an article of this length because it’s easy and short enough that we can work around it if we need too.
Why is Guest Posting Important for your business?
Guest posting is important for our business because it gives us the opportunity to publish articles written by people other than our staff writers. This opens up a whole new community for us to work with and gives us the chance to increase our readership.
When someone visits our website, we want them to come back again as well as forward the website to others. Guest posting accomplishes this goal by showing people that Write for Us cares about its readers and doesn’t just rely on a staff of writers to write its articles.
Guidelines to Follow For Article Submission:–
- Your article must be at least 1000 words.
- Your article must be written in a professional yet informal style.
- Your article must pertain to something that you know a lot about and is relevant to today’s modern society.
- You may include pictures, graphs, or other images as long as they are relevant to the overall theme of the article.
- All articles must be submitted by email to [guest post email]. Articles will not be accepted by any other means (including snail mail).
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish 3 types of articles:
- Local News Articles: What goes on in Athens and its surrounding areas.
- General Political issues: Interesting political stories about national headlines that are relevant for college students.
- College related news: Stories about the colleges local to Athens and those in the surrounding area.
The articles do not get edited on a grammatical or content level. The only thing that we ask of the author is to proofread their work. It is the author’s responsibility to make sure that their articles are readable and free of spelling and grammar mistakes.
Contact Us at :[email protected]